Saturday, February 5, 2011

Guild Wars 2: the Sylvari

GW2 is definitely my most anticipated upcoming MMORPG, and I just CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on it (as many of my friends have heard me going on and on about it). Among the races, I find the Sylvari one of the most interesting to me, and I'll definitely be rolling one when the time comes. Until then, I must satisfy myself with sketching/speedpainting some fan art.

The first is a quick one from sometime late last year - just a Sylvari in a grove covered in leafy viney things.


The second is a speed paint I did just recently for a Sylvari Guardian art challenge over at Guild Wars 2 Guru.



Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. it's beautiful : I love it !!!

    If sylvari will look like your picture, it will be great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the Sylvari Guardian so I use it for my news here : http://www.fureur.org/guildwars2/index.html
    If you don't want to see it exposure on the site, juste send an email to : cleblackops@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weapon sets can be mixed and matched to achieve maximum damage, with the ability to carry weapons in both hands, swing away two handed with larger weapons and even aquatic weapons all available to the warrior. The ability to change up weapons and attack techniques can make it difficult for your opponents to figure out your strategy when you engage in PvP combat. This can often mean springing the element of surprise, which is another reason why the Guild Wars 2 warrior is perfect for all different kinds of gameplay.

    Guild Wars 2

    ReplyDelete